Both cell phones are also protected against dust and stock firmware water according to IP53 , which is rather a rarity in this price range. Like the base model, the Poco X3 Pro isn’t exactly dainty. With dimensions of 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 millimeters, it is even larger than the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and, at 215 grams, similarly heavy despite the plastic back. Visually, the Poco X3 Pro is very similar to the base model. The front also features a 6.67-inch LCD panel with a small hole for the front camera in the middle at the top edge.
You can use these recoveries to install some custom ROMs in a zip format. After rooting your device, you can do customization of your device, i.e. Installation of Custom ROMs, remove factory preinstalled bloatware, update phone to a new Android version.
- Here I will mention only features that are not available in other mobile manufacturers’ Android 11 versions, and it is exclusive to Xiaomi mobiles.
- The picture quality is not quite amazing its just average.
- As you can see, the results on the highest of settings are very decent.
- The smartphone comes with a circular camera unit on the back which comes as a breath of fresh air in the era of all-things-rectangular, and also brings in a flashy dual-tone finish back.
- We have shared the official PocoPhone X3 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- The 48MP camera churns out decent images in proper daylight.
The Snapdragon 860 dominates in the multi-core test, however, with a score of 2657 versus the Snapdragon 695’s 1933. That translates into a solid 35% advantage for the Poco X3 Pro’s SoC. As for the price, the POCO X4 Pro 5G launches at a higher price than the POCO X3 Pro had. The 8+128 GB version of the POCO X3 Pro initially cost around 249 euros, while the POCO X3 Pro 5G starts at 299 euros (269 euros as a temporary offer).
- There are various custom ROM is available for Poco X3 Pro.
- All Xiaomi phones come with MIUI’s built-in updater app and with this app we can either wait for the updates to arrive to our phone or we can manually apply updates.
- If you can’t find the answer to your question use the XDA Q&A Thread or join us on Gitter to receive support.
- The back is made of plastic and has a matte finish towards the edges.
- Geekbench 5 scores the phone 2,530 more points than Snapdragon 765G smartphones like the OnePlus Nord, which averages 1,800.
- The 3DMark Wild Life graphics tests posted a score of 3,476, while GFXBench’s T-Rex and Car Chase scenes ran at 119fps and 39fps respectively.
However, you have to give up Dual-SIM use if you decide to use a microSD card so that’s that. Besides the color there is still the big POCO branding in the middle hashed chroma stripe. Based on the light hitting the stripe you get the logo to show a color gradient from blue to almost magenta.